Choosing a women’s rehab program may be the best decision you make for your health. With a wide range of therapy options and outstanding support available to you, our rehab for women is a place where you’ll feel welcomed, supported, and ready to embrace a new path in life. We offer a program designed to meet your ongoing needs – one step at a time – from detox through outpatient care. If you’re using drugs or alcohol or in need of mental health disorder help, call Las Vegas Recovery Center for immediate help.
Why Choose Women’s Rehab?
There are many programs available to support you on your path towards overcoming your addiction. None is more important than a program that’s designed to meet your individual needs. Our rehab for women is designed to meet the unique challenges, learning methods, and supportive services that women need to thrive within our program.
Some of the benefits of a women’s rehab program may include:
- Fewer distractions and more able to focus on you
- Programs designed to address your needs
- Rehab in an environment where you feel safe
- Supportive services for women
- Other women who understand what you’re facing
The battle through addiction is different for men and women. Yet, it becomes critical in every situation that you have the tools to help you overcome those challenges. We can do that for you.
What Happens in Our Rehab for Women?
When you are ready to take that first step, we encourage you to reach out to us right away. We will talk to you about your addiction and provide a full assessment. During this process, we’ll discuss the range of tools available to help you. Then, we’ll discuss the level of therapy that may be right for your needs. The length of time you’ve used drugs, the number of complications you have, your risks, and other factors go into making this decision.
We may recommend that your women’s rehab program include:
- Women’s detox program
- Residential treatment center
- Partial hospitalization program
- Intensive outpatient program
Each program is a bit different based on where you live and what is being provided. Yet, every program in our women’s rehab is uniquely designed to address your needs.
Comprehensive Therapies Designed for Women
Our women’s rehab uses a wide range of therapy types. Each one is a bit different in its works and what it can teach you or provide you with during care. Some of the therapies we offer include:
- Individual Therapy: Work one-on-one with a therapist. Open up about your struggled and find your way forward using evidence-based therapies such as dialectal behavior and cognitive-behavioral therapy. You’ll be able to explore things like previous trauma and stressors specific to your situation.
- Group Therapy: In a group therapy program, you’ll work with other women going through the same challenges you are. You’ll learn together, grow in healing, and be able to talk about stressors. You also gain insight into how to handle real-life complications.
- Mental Health Support: We also provide mental health support, including help for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Balancing your mental health needs is a critical component of your overall healing.
- Family Therapy: We provide numerous ways for family members to engage with each other. These programs are designed to help you overcome challenges and foster support in a healing manner and for your best overall health.
Invest in Your Future Now – Call Las Vegas Recovery Center for Help
As a comprehensive women’s rehab, Las Vegas Recovery Center is here to support your needs. You’ll learn and grow with us while you heal. Reach out to us today to learn more about our rehab for women. Contact us online now or call 844.332.2076 for an appointment.