The focus of Las Vegas Recovery Center’s Chronic Pain Treatment Program is to reduce pain and increase function, thus improving the quality of life–all without opiate pain medication and other habit-forming medications. We call this “Pain Recovery.” Chronic Pain Treatment Resources:
- You may (not always) experience what you expect: In search for the limits of the placebo and nocebo effect
- Ethical issues in opiate prescribing for chronic pain
- Number of U.S. Emergency Department Visits Related to the Nonmedical Use of Buprenorphine More Than Triples Since 2006 July 4, 2011 | Vol. 20, Issue 25
- Reducing the risk of opiate misuse in persistent pain: Commentary on Jamison et al
- Chronic Pain & Addiction – Its Impact on Families
If you are interested in the results of our pain treatment program, please view our 2011 annual summary of our pain outcome profiles. This page will be updated throughout 2012 and beyond with anonymous, quarterly summaries of our current customer’s pain outcome profiles.